Ferrofab has a wide range of Engineering capabilities with a team of qualified & experienced Design Engineers, who are well versed with International codes such as ASME, PED/CE, API, DNV, PD 5500 and other standards which enables us to design & manufacture the most complicated process equipment, meeting all the process conditions & fabrication standards.
- Extensive experience in providing engineering code calculations for Pressure Vessels & Heat Exchangers as per ASME Sec VIII Div 1 & 2, PD 5500, PED/CE, TEMA etc using PV Elite & Compress software
- Complete solid modeling & detailed engineering drawings for fabrication by qualified & experienced engineering draughtsman.
- Finite Element Analysis to validate design when classic calculations do not apply, or as an alternative to destructive testing in compliance with code requirements.
- Structural design & analysis for Vessel mounted on skids, Skid packages, Offshore baskets, Access platforms etc using Staad Pro commercial software
- Design of large storage tanks as per API code using TANK software.
- Equipped with our own unique Spreadsheets whenever software calculations cannot be provided.
Expertise in Construction Codes:
- ASME Sec VIII Div 1 & 2
- PD 5500
- API 650 / API 620
- API 12F
- API 12J
- API 12K
- API 12L
- API RP 14C & 14E
- API 520 & 521
- API 16C
- ASME B31.1 / ASME B31.3/ ASME B31.4 / ASME B31.8
- API RP 2A / EN 12079
- DNV 2.7-1 / DNV 2.7-3
- International Convention For Safe Containers (CSC)
Software Resource Available (In-House):
- KIRK Process for Process Design.
- PV-Elite & Compress for Pressure Vessel.
- FE Pipe & Nozzle PRO for Piping Stress Analysis.
- Staad Pro for Structural Analysis
- TANK for API 650 / 620 Tank.
- AUTOCAD / ZW CAD & CADMATE for Drafting.
- CADWORX Plant Professional for 3D Modeling & Detailing.
- Spread Sheet for Piping - Sizing / Calculation.
- In-House developed Spread Sheet for Separator & Heater sizing.
- In-House developed spreadsheet for Rectangular & Atm.Tank / Frac Tank.
Software Resource Available (Approved Sub-Vendor):
- HYSYS for Process simulation.
- HTRI / HTFS for thermal design
- ANSYS (FEA & CFD Analysis)
- CAESER II for pipe stress analysis
Area Of Expertise:
- All equipment / package can be supplied as modular skid or Trailer mounted.
- Compliance with NORSOK / CE / Non-CE and all international codes.
- We are capable of supplying above equipment to the following fields.
- UBD / MBD Drilling
- Early production Facility
- Produced water treatment
- Liquid Mud Plant
- Drilling waste Management / Cutting treatment.
- Well Testing / Extended Well Testing.
- Production facility – Crude oil & Gas production.
- All Energy sector.